- I coordinate the development of the Biochemical Abstract Machine, BIOCHAM, first released in 2003.
- I developed a generic graphical user interface for constraint logic programming, CLPGUI, in 2002, and revised in 2006.
I also supervise(d) the development of:
- ClpZinc a Horn clause front-end for the MiniZInc modelling language for expressing search strategies by constraints, developed by Thierry Martinez
- MiniZinc-CMAES a stochastic optimization backend for the MiniZinc modelling language, developed by Thierry Martinez
- FO-CTL(ℝlin), a constraint solver for full First-Order Computation Tree Logic with linear arithmetic over the reals, implemented by Thierry Martinez in 2012.
- Rules2CP, a rule-based modelling language for constraint programming, implemented by Julien Martin from 2007 to 2009.
- CHRat, a modular version of Constraint Handling Rules with ask and tell, implemented by Thierry Martinez in 2008.
- TCLP, a type checker for Constraint Logic Programming, implemented by Emmanuel Coquery, from 2001 to 2006.
and in a former life at Thomson-CSF (now Thales)
- I developed from 1986 to 1992 a reactive rule-based language, which became Ilog Rules (now IBM Ilog).